Are you interested to know vegetable rates? Then this vegetables market price list November 2017 will help you to get such information.
Vegetables market price list November 2017 – Kolkata
- Potato – Rs 10-12/1kg (Jyoti) US$ 0.16-0.19/Kg
- Onion – Rs 40-50/1 Kg US$ 0.62-0.78/Kg
- Pumpkin – Rs 30-32/1Kg US$ 0.47-0.50/Kg
- Bell pepper – Rs 85-90/1Kg US$ 1.32-1.40/Kg
- Tomato – Rs 55-60/1Kg US$0.85-0.93/1kg
- Carrot – Rs 55/1kg US$ 0.85/kg
- Beat root – Rs 45-50/500gm US$ 0.70-0.78/500gm
- Cauliflower – Rs 13-15/500gm (1 medium size) US$ 0.20-0.23/500 gm
- Cabbage – Rs 20-24/500gm (1 medium size) US$ 0.31-0.37/500gm
- Spinach – Rs 8/250gm US$ 0.12/250gm
Above given vegetables market price list is for Kolkata, West Bengal city only. Though this vegetable rate may vary from market to market and time to time throughout the month of November. So if you are buying something from another market then it may cost little different but the difference will not be too much.
There are some selective vegetables are mentioned here. Some of those vegetables are used throughout the year rather I would say all those food are available in the market from January to December. These are like potato, onion, pumpkin, bell pepper & tomato.
But there are a few vegetables which are seasonal and not easily available in every market throughout the year. Carrot, beat roots, cauliflower, cabbage, spinach will under this category. Though nowadays it would be very wrong if I would say that any particular vegetable is not available during its offseason. But still, I would say this is the only winter when above mentioned fresh vegetables are easily available and that too at reasonable price.
This page for vegetables market price list November 2017 is for Kolkata, West Bengal. But if you are living in another city in India or any other city in this world then still you can share vegetables market price list November 2017 of your city below in the comment section. Your comment will help others to know vegetable rates in various other cities too.