We often think to have restaurant like tasty thick mix vegetable soup at home and to fulfill such wish they use to buy ready made soup packets from local shop. Mostly dehydrated vegetables are used in such packets. But what if you can make this with your favorite vegetables and that too fresh and healthy?
Mix vegetable soup can be prepared with different ingredients and processes. You may have tasted many types of mix vegetable soups at various restaurants. You may have tried those at home too but you failed most of the times as you could not bring that taste.
Most interesting thing in mix vegetable soup is that, you are free to add any vegetable of your choice and support your daily nutrition value. As we often do not take enough vegetables through our daily meals, a bowl of thick mix vegetable soup can complete your diet and will help you to lead healthy life.
- Chopped onion / pyaz - 1 large
- Grated ginger / adrak - ½ inch
- Chopped garlic / lahsun - 5 cloves
- Black pepper powder - 1.5 tsp
- Chopped vegetables (tomato, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, carrot etc) - 1 cup
- Oil (olive oil preferred) - 1 tbsp
- Butter / makhan - 2 tsp
- Water - 2 cups
- Heat oil in a saucepan and fry all chopped vegetables for 5-7 minutes
- Take all half fried vegetables in a bowl and keep aside to make cool
- Now blend all vegetables to make puree, do not make that smooth puree
- Now add oil in pan and fry chopped onion, ginger and garlic
- Add vegetable puree in that pan and mix well
- Now cook all such ingredients for another 5 minutes and pour 2 cups of water
- Now stir for 30 seconds and let it starts boil for 10 minutes in medium flame
- Now switch of flame and take all soup in bowls
- Add black pepper and butter over soup bowl
- Serve hot