Do you like the taste of cheese? Then perhaps this is the best soup for you. Here a lot of cheese is added to this special cheese soup. You may say that why is this special? Actually, this is a simple & quick soup, any newbie can make this soup but that too without compromising the taste. That is why this cheese soup is called as special soup.This is a perfect soup for those people who love cheese. This soup is actually based on cheese flavor, so if you do not like the taste of cheese then you should not try this at home because you won’t like this in such case. There are so many other soups available for you what you can try and enjoy delicious soup at your own place.
I liked this soup very much. This soup is tasty but very simple. You just need couples of a minute to make this soup. I was actually not wanted to make something but this special cheese soup helped me to have my soup because it is such an effortless recipe what will force you to make it in a jiffy.
This special cheese soup needs only a few ingredients which easily available in the market rather those are easily available in our kitchen inventory. You not even need to visit the market to buy its ingredients. Nowadays even cheese also becomes such item what every modern household need a daily basis. But still, if the cheese is not used in regular food in your home then you can easily buy it from the market. Though there are various kinds of cheese available in the market here I used processed cheese or spread cheese to make this special cheese soup.
Special cheese soup recipe
- Cheese - 6 tsp
- Onion / pyaz - 1 large size, finely chopped
- Potato / aloo - 1 medium size, grated
- Green chili / hara mirch - 3 pieces, whole
- Black pepper / kaali mirch - pinch of
- Butter - ⅔ tbsp
- Salt - as needed
- Water - 2 cups
- Heat butter in a straight side saucepan and saute finely chopped onion
- Then add grated potatoes and cook in butter but do not let it be burnt
- Add whole green chilies and salt, mix with onion & grated potato
- Now add water and stir to mix all fried ingredients with water and boil for 10 minutes, boil further to adjust thickness of soup
- Then pour cheese soup into bowls and spread black pepper before serving
So here are few recommended vegetarian soups for your what you will definitely like and will try at home. These are mainly creamy vegetable soup, healthy hot & sour tomato soup, best pea soup, mushroom soup with scrambled paneer, garlic mushroom soup with cheese toast, very simple onion soup, fresh tomato onion soup, roasted tomato pumpkin soup (it has cheese but not as much as here added in this special cheese soup).