It is really mouthwatering, refreshing & healthy drink. Mostly, people love to enjoy pineapple based mixed juice, mock-tail or cocktail drinks. But pure pineapple juice is really undoubtedly different. It is easy to make and real fruit juice.
I loved to have pineapple juice from a roadside fruit juice stall in 2010 when I was in Delhi. I never find something more delicious than that pure pineapple juice (anaras juice in Hindi). Those drinks were good but oneday I noticed them when I were adding full spoon of sugar in the blender. The quantity of sugar they are adding like it was available in the market for free, haha or they had most sour pineapple in their stock, so they had to add that much stock.
After that I took an initiative to make pure pineapple juice at home. So having homemade anaras juice led me to buy a juicer from the market but after that I never used that to make pineapple juice at home. Again I started to have pineapple juice from that same stall. I never ever used that juice to make anaras juice at home. I thought it was a complete waste of my hard earned Rs 4000.
But after a few years, I started using that juicer to make perfect homemade pure pineapple juice. But as pineapple is a juicy fruit so any normal blender/mixie can be used to make such homemade juice.
Pure pineapple juice recipe , anaras juice recipe
- 1 whole perfectly ripe pineapple (anaras)
- Pinches of black salt
- ½ tbsp sugar, if needed, optional
- Wash perfectly ripe pineapple and cut its skin and remove its middle part
- Now cut that pineapple into small pieces and put those in a blender, add sugar (optional) and black salt
- Then blend it to make smooth puree (or you can use fruit juicer instead of normal blender/mixie)
- Now strain it into a large bowl
- Now keep it in refrigerator for one hour or serve it with ice cubes