Peanut butter pancakes! An excellent food for breakfast. I can’t say it is healthiest breakfast dish but it very delicious and easy to make. Though the list of types of pancakes is very long and everybody has some special pancakes what they like most but if you have not tried anything like this then you should have this now.
I am sure that this awesome peanut butter pancakes will be on the list of your favorites, haha.
Have you ever tasted peanut butter pancakes without peanut butter? Your answer will be “Ehhh, what kind of question is this? Peanut butter pancakes that too without peanut butter?”
Actually here peanut & butter are separately used instead of using peanut butter. So obviously taste is different and still, you can call this as peanut butter pancakes.
Though I prefer peanut butter pancakes for breakfast but this time I make this pancakes in evening and have this as evening snack. It was REAAAALY delicious and very simple to make.
Peanut Butter pancakes recipe
- 1 cup all purpose flour/maida
- 1 egg
- ½ tbsp sugar, powder
- 1 tsp butter for pancakes batter + ½ tbsp butter for pancakes frying
- ½ cup peanuts, crushed
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Butter milk - as needed
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tbsp cashew nuts & peanuts, crushed
- A few raisins
- Mix all ingredient for pancakes batter, adjust thickness by adding butter milk
- Now heat a frying pan and grease it with butter, and add batter to make 2-3 inch diameter circle on pan
- Cook both sides of the pancakes till it turns to light brown
- Cook pancakes this way
- Now add butter on pan, wait till it gets melted, add honey and nuts
- Now pour this topping over pancakes & serve hot
serve this pancakes hot