Sometime we need something which is tasty & crispy but easy to cook. Yes, you can definitely order food for home delivery but once you started loving home made food then you always try to make it home, atleast you will try your level best to make thing tasty but simple. Here paneer cheese roll or cheesy bread roll is such kind of food. It will take hardly few minutes and crispy paneer cheese roll will be ready.
Even if you do not have any idea about paneer cheese roll or cheesy bread roll then atleast you already get the basic idea on this food from its name. Right? Paneer cheese roll is fried in butter, normal sliced breads are used to make this rolls. Paneer is used as stuffing material. That is why it is also called as paneerwala cheesy bread roll.
You can cut paneer pieces according to your bread pieces but best size for paneer stuffing would be X*X*5X. But take paneer pieces what will be manageable to keep in bread pieces and roll. Fry all paneer cheese roll in butter and serve hot with tomato sauces. It is simply excellent with evening tea or coffee. On any special occasion it works fantastic.
- Bread - 6 slices
- Paneer - 90 gm
- Red chili powder - 1.5 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 1.5 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Chat masala - 1.5 tsp (optional)
- Cheese - 60 gm
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Oil - ½ tbsp (optional)
- Cut paneer in 6 small pieces for 6 bread slices
- Mix red chili powder, black pepper powder, chat masala, salt with paneer pieces
- Flattened each bread pieces by using chakla & belan (an Indian style rolling pin)
- Now spread grated cheese & keep one piece of paneer on each flattened bread piece and roll
- Heat butter in cooking pan and fry all rolls till turns to brown color
- Keep paneer cheese roll in a plate and serve hot
If you want to use less butter then reduce butter quantity with additional refined oil and fry in that oil.