Buying a lunch box is not a big deal because it’s not a major purchase decision in our life but the impact of the poor purchasing decision of such product may impact our life badly. IS IT NOT RIGHT? What do you say? I mean it is necessary to have a good lunch box to carry lunch to your school or office and that too at the hygienic condition and effortlessly otherwise who will prefer to face difficulties to carry a lunch box and enjoy foods what are already mixed up with each other? Do you? NOPE! So here we will talk about common issues related to the lunch box and find a trick to buy a right lunch box.
5 Common issues related to Lunch box, Buying Guide
1. Food leakage: Food leakage is the most common problem in a case of lunchbox and most irritating too. Imagine the scenario when, you brought steamed rice, dal (kadhi pakoda) and any other vegetables from your home and at the time of lunch hour you have found that everything is mixed up with each other. Your white-colored steamed rice has turned to yellow color. The vegetable is mixed with dal (or kadhi pakoda). I think nobody expects such bad situation. But it happens with many people who have bought a bad quality lunch boxes.
2. An adverse effect of heat/microwave: Many lunch boxes are not microwave safe whereas many lunch boxes are not even heat safe because once you keep those in OTG to warm your food its shape may change and then you will suffer to close your lunch boxes for a period till you buy new lunch boxes. But the only benefit is that such lunch boxes are available at cheaper price. So if you want to compromise in quality then you can buy such cheaper lunch boxes, otherwise always ask for heat safe and microwave safe lunch boxes for using your lunch box longer period and without facing such difficulties.
3. Wrong size container: Optimal size of the container depends upon an individual who will use that lunch box. Your requirement will change for school goer, college goer and office goer individual, not only that lifestyle of that individual is also an important factor for deciding right container size. If anybody is very much health conscious then he will definitely carry low-calorie food AND will prefer less oily and less spicy gravy in his lunch. Whereas food lovers and extreme foodies will prefer large sized container to carry lunch because they will often carry their favorite dishes (rasam, paneer dishes, kadhi pakoda, dal makhani etc 🙂 ) in lunch. So small-size-container will not work for them.
4. Difficulties in carrying lunch box: This another common issue related to the lunchbox. What if your lunch box carrier is too short to carry on your shoulder or it starts creating pain in the shoulder due to hard fabric carrier? It will definitely lead you to worst buying experience, RIGHT? Check all those parameters what may create difficulties in carrying a lunch box.
5. Crack in containers: Did you ever face this issue? Suppose you kept your utensil for future use and when you needed that and you found that utensil got cracked. Yes, even this may happen to your lunch box too. This happens due to utensil made of poor quality material.
Almost everybody definitely has already faced any problem from above-mentioned issues related to a lunch box. I think you are also not an exception. AND of course I too face many issues related to a lunch box and those are realized from personal experiences. If you have faced any other issues then please share that with us and build a well-informed buyer community. I love to hear something happened in your life related to lunch box.