You will definitely add this green bean soup in the list of your favorite soups. Huh? You must say that how somebody else can say on behalf of you. Right? But it is not a wrong statement and you will prove it true once you will try this.
You are at this page that means you definitely like green bean soup, right? Then it is difficult to prove me wrong. Okay, let us enjoy tasty and healthy think yummy green bean soup.
Well well, do not be in hurry, let us feel little hungry, then only we will make this soup. So are you not hungry? If you do not have a little empty stomach for this soup that can find a comfortable place in your stomach, then do not waste your time, rather go and do some essential pending tasks and come back here. 🙂 Actually, this green bean soup is a little bit heavy (but delicious & easy to make thick green bean soup) so you should not try this unless & until you are hungry.
1 minutes …. 5 minutes …. 10 minutes …. 15 minutes …. 30 minutes passed! Now feeling hungry?
Okay! let’s make green bean soup
First you just need to chop all vegetables (green beans or french beans , carrot, potatoes, ginger) into small pieces.
Saute green beans in butter and keep aside for further use.
Now fry all other vegetables in butter and blend these with cold (or normal) water to make a smooth and consistent puree.
Now boil that puree with additional water for few minutes.
Add fried green beans and boil for another few minutes.
Now it is done. It is so simple. Now you just pour soup in serving bowls and spread some black pepper powder on the top and serve hot.
First time when I made this soup that time green bean soup was a little bit thin, probably I added more water (or added fewer vegetables 🙂 ), so I had to add one tablespoon of corn flour. So if you did such type of blunder then do add some corn flour and adjust the thickness of your green bean soup.
So what is your story on soup making? Did you ever make soup at home? I think you definitely made any soup at your kitchen too, but if it is your first experiment then I will definitely encourage you and my readers will also encourage you because we all are soup lovers. So share your experience with us by leaving a comment below.
Green bean soup recipe
- Green beans - ½ cup (chopped)
- Carrot - 1.5 inch (slices)
- Green peas - ¼ cup
- Potatoes - 1 very small size (cut into pieces)
- Ginger - ½ inch
- Black pepper powder - 2 tsp
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Water 2.5 cup
- Salt - as needed
- Saute green beans (chopped) in a wok with 1 tablespoon butter and take fried green beans in a bowl and keep aside
- Now add some more butter and saute all other chopped vegetables (carrot, potatoes, ginger) and rest for 5 mins, blend all these vegetables with cold water and make a smooth puree
- Now again take that vegetable puree in the same wok and add some more water, boil for 5 mins
- Add fried green beans & salt and again boil for another 5 mins
- Add some more water if needed to adjust the thickness
- Pour in serving bowls and spread some black pepper powder and serve hot
Try some other delicious soup – creamy tomato soup, very yummy onion soup, healthy mushroom soup, people’s favorite cabbage soup, mixed vegetable soup, special hot and sour tomato-soup, beet root soup etc.