Everyday salad! That means it would be clean and simple dish. It does not need a lot of fruits, vegetables, spices etc. Not looks clumsy, very easy to make. This everyday salad is for everyone and can have anytime. Ohh! So many good things about this everyday salad, then it must be not so tasty. Are thinking this? Then you are absolutely wrong.
People mostly use salad as a side dish along with main course dishes. But this dish can be have before or even after your lunch as a light meal.
Various fruits are used here to make this delicious food. I used grapes, banana, guava and cucumber. Many people do not consider cucumber as fruit, they actually count cucumber in vegetables. But many people consider it as both like me. So if you do not consider this as a fruit then you can replace this with apple. Actually you can use any other fruits of your choice in this everyday salad this. But try to keep banana and grapes as two of its main ingredients, you can add any other fruits along these two fruits in this salad dish. Make small pieces of those fruits and mix with grapes and banana.
Here fruits are coated with honey and some spices are added to get nice taste of this everyday salad plate. I actually like this everyday salad plate one or two hour after having my lunch. It is little spicy; roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder, dry mango powder, sun dried red chili powder are used as spices for this salad plate. Add some pinches of black salt over this salad and enjoy a bright day fullest.
Everyday salad with honey dressing – recipe
- Grapes / angoor - 100 gm
- Banana / kela - 2, cut into slices
- Guava / amrud - 1 small, chopped
- Cucumber /kheera - 1 medium, chopped
- Honey - 1 tbsp, pure
- Roasted cumin / bhuna jeera - 2 tsp, powder
- Black pepper / kali mirch - 1 tsp, powder
- Red chili / lal mirch - 1 tsp, powder
- Dry mago / amchoor - 1.5 tsp, powder
- Black salt / kala namak - as needed
- Wash all fruits twice and cut into pieces, cut banana into slices, use ripe sweet grapes
- Add honey with all fruits in a bowl and mix very well
- Now add all spices (roasted cumin powder, black pepper powder, red chili powder, dry mango powder) and mix with honey coated fruit pieces
- Now add pinch of black salt and mix
- Serve everyday salad in a serving plate and enjoy
Cut banana into slices and other fruits into small pieces
Do you like salad, then try some more salad recipes – saucy potato salad, vegetable salad with curd, soya granules salad, soya potato salad etc.