We always like to have something special on our food menu. You can be breakfast menu or a perfect meal for lunch or dinner. It is not just something what we need to survive but the food is something that makes us happy and helps us to feel more energetic. Easy cheesy vegetable pancakes are one of such items what will definitely bring a big smile on your face. Yes, it is an awesome veggie pancakes with a lot of vegetables & cheese.
It is not spicy but very tasty…… It is not difficult to make but very tasty……. It is not unhealthy but very tasty…… You can avoid egg but still, it is tasty.
This was my second pancakes in this year 2018 and it is equally perfect for breakfast as well as for evening snack. Spices are avoided here but without compromising its taste, haha. I love egg so I have added an egg to this cheesy vegetable pancakes but we can still have this without eggs.
Though traditionally pancakes are sweet in taste and come with fruits, chocolates, peanuts, cashew nuts, almonds etc but this is absolutely different and prepared with various seasonal vegetables that too with a lot of yummy cheese. That means you can even have this as an evening snack too. In such case, you are free to add some chillies/pepper too for making it perfect snack item.
This is really a super smart food what can find a place in a menu for any purpose. If you are planning for something kid special then you can use this for making burger too, haha.
Easy cheesy vegetable pancakes
- ½ cup chopped cabbage
- ⅔ cup grated cauliflower
- ½ cup spring onion
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ½ cup grated cheese
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour/maida
- 1 tbsp gram flour/Besan
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 egg, optional
- Salt as needed
- Oil as need to
- Prepare vegetables: Wash all vegetables properly. Cut or grate vegetables as needed
- Mix flours: Mix all purpose flour, corn flour & gram flour, also add egg & salt and mix again
- Combine all: Add vegetables, flour mixture, ½ tbsp oil & grated cheese in a large bowl and combine all
- Fry pancakes: Heat oil in a cooking pan, and add full spoon of combined mixture to frying pan and flattened to give circular shape, this way shallow fry all easy cheesy vegetable pancakes, fry both sides of pancakes
- Serve: Serve hot pancakes with additional grated cheese