Did you ever try oats soup? Whatever will be your answer but probably you never tried cheese oat soup. Is it not true? This one is really something interesting and super delicious. Though cheese is not so popular along with oat but this cheese oat soup breaks that convention, the result leads to a successful fusion of cheese and oats. This story does not end here because vegetables are also added to make this cheese oat soup little healthier.
Now you may be thinking that this cheese oat soup will be very difficult to cook. You are perhaps thinking that it will take a longer time to make as compared to other oats soup. But this cheese oat soup will prove you wrong in every possible way. It is not difficult to make, not even going to take longer cooking time. Rather I would say it is one of the easiest soups I have made. Not even that I think any newbie can make this soup in a jiffy. You do not even need various ingredients to make this soup.
Soup is one of the few things that I cook very often and always try to do some experiments with some ingredients what I like. Definitely, not all results are good enough to flaunt but one of my regular soups is tomato based soup. It only because tomato soup brings sour taste in soup and a unique flavor what I always prefer over anything.
But what if you add oats and any preferred vegetable in it. No doubt it will work great, at-least it is correct to me. What about you? Apart from cheese, tomato and oats, here green beans, ginger garlic, onion & red chilli powder are used.
Serving soups is also an art, particularly soup bowl and spoon. I always prefer to have soup in wooden bowl and spoon because it brings something traditional and homely aura.
Cheese oat soup recipe
- Oat - ½ cup
- Tomato / tamatar - 2 medium size, chopped
- Green beans - ⅓ cup, chopped
- Onion / pyaz - 1 medium size, chopped
- Ginger / adrak - 2 tsp, paste
- Garlic / lahsun - 1 tsp, paste
- Red chili / lal mirch - 1.5 tsp, powder
- Cheese - 4.5 tsp
- Salt - as needed
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Water - 1.5 cups
- Saute ginger garlic paste and chopped onion in a cooking pot with oil
- Add finely chopped tomatoes and green beans and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Then add red chili powder and salt, mix with all fried items
- Pour 1.5 cups of water and stir
- Add oats when water will start boiling and stir to mix with all other ingredients
- Now boil this soup again for next 5 minutes, then pour oat soup in bowls
- Now add cheese over out soup
Soup makers, are you interested in making something else? Then you must try red lentil & mixed veg soup, roasted tomato pumpkin soup, garlic mushroom soup, chole masala curry or chickpeas soup, best pasta & potato soup etc.
Thanks for visiting this page for cheese oat soup recipe, share your experience here whenever you will try this at home