Cheese garlic bread is favorite snack of many people. It’s simply awesome with tea or coffee. We often have this snack in restaurants or coffee shops. Chatting with friends and small bites (yummmm… yummmm…) of cheese garlic bread is really super tasty.
You may have tasted this too. If not then must try this at coffee shop or restaurant. It’s also good as a starter for vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian people too.
The interesting part of this is that, it’s crispy-soft, it has a fantastic aroma of chilli, garlic & butter and adds flavor & taste of melted cheese. So people who have ever tasted this, definitely they have tried this second time, third time, fourth time …. 😀 Feeling hungry?
Garlic bread itself is my favorite and that too with melted cheese is awesome. You must admit that garlic has its own quality to make thing ehhh to yummm… Do you agree? That is why people like garlic potato wedges too. But if you add too much garlic then it will a disaster, so be cautious before adding garlic. You may add garlic powder instead of raw garlic cloves but it’s okay if you are using raw garlic just for flavor and removing those cloves when butter absorbs flavor of garlic.
For special day you can use it with morning tea or coffee. It’s really easy to make and you can try this with any size of bread what is available in your locality. Children also like cheese garlic bread very much. If you have time to make bread of your choice then you can do this also but if you do not have time and can buy a bread from local market then no need to make bread at home. Just go to market, get a large size bread and cut it into small pieces as needed. Within 15 -20 minutes your cheese garlic bread will be ready and just enjoy the moment.
You should always use fresh bread but if you have two or three days old bread and you are going to use it to make cheese garlic bread then it is always a good practice to heat that bread in an oven or tawa before making cheese garlic bread. So it will be better if you always buy bread as much as you can consume, so that you can eat fresh and eat healthy & live healthy.
Cheese garlic bread recipe
- Bread - 1 lb
- Garlic - 3-4 cloves
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Red chili - 1
- Black pepper - 2 tsp
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Cheese - 50 gm
- Heat milk in a pan and take milk as needed in a small bowl
- Now add cheese in that bowl, stir to mix milk & cheese. Cheese will be melted very soon
- Now let milk & cheese to rest for 30 minutes, it will be half solid when it will be cool
- Cut bread into small pieces as needed
- Heat a sauce pan in low flame and add butter
- Now add garlic cloves and red chili and fry
- Now remove garlic cloves and red chili from butter and take melted butter in a small bowl
- Spread garlic flavored melted butter over bread with a brush
- Now spread black pepper powder over bread and then spread half solid cheese over bread
- Pre heat oven and keep bread in that oven for 5 minutes at high power level
- Spread some more black pepper powder over those breads
- Take all bread and serve hot or warm
Let us know about your favorite snack, what you prefer to make at home and what you often eat out side.
Related posts :