Food blogging is a difficult task and it also needs hard work. If you want to build a successful blog then you always should have a proper planning and put continuous effort. Whatever your reason for being a food blogger but it is always important that people will see your works and appreciate your works. If you are not doing food blogging to earn but just for flaunting your skill then also it is equally important to make your food blog posts visible to everywhere. So here I will submit 20 places where you can share or submit food blog posts. So here is also a list of best recipe submission sites for you along with other possible options to submit food blog posts.
20 Sites to submit food blog posts
Social Media (or Social bookmarking) Sites
1. Pinterest: This is most effective social media platform for food bloggers. you can get huge traffic from Pinterest if you have beautiful long pictures. So food bloggers with excellent food photography skill then you may be the winner.
2. Facebook: It is another excellent social media for food bloggers. But nowadays you can only draw good amount of traffic from Facebook if you have amazing videos of your cooking, otherwise you may struggle and face difficulties to get decent traffic from this site.
3. Twitter: Unlike Facebook it does not have such huge user base but its users are influential and have good purchasing power.
4. Google+ : It is not as popular as Facebook is but Google+ has huge active user base. It is a great interest based social network which can bring good amount of traffic to your food blog. So if you are a food blogger then you must submit food blog posts on Google+. There are a few great features in Google+ which will help you to bring traffic to your blog without having significant followers of your Google+ page. These features are community and circle. So you can become member of those related big communities and share your food blog posts there. It will help you to bring traffic without less significant followers of your Google+ brand page. You can also build your own custom circles of likely minded people and share related posts with them too.
5. StumbleUpon: It is kind of social search engine, I mean, I accept this site that way. Each day I got some traffic from this site. It works like web search engine but still it follows basic principles of a social networking site. Its users submit various sites and pages there and they are allowed also like others pages. It recommends web pages to its users based on their preference.
6. Reddit: Many people face difficulties to get traffic from this site. But I found this easy to get, so I went few extra miles to explore this but this led a ban by a community. So what I experienced from the whole thing was, do not share posts only your domain, be social and also share others URL too. You should always try to be active in many other topics shared by other users. This way you can earn some backlinks along with good amount of traffic.
7. Digg: It is good social bookmarking site. If any of your post will find a position of its front page then you will definitely get huge traffic from this site. I never hesitate to submit my food blog post here.
8. YouTube: Everybody knows it, so it does not require any word to let know your know does it function and how effective it is. So if you can create excellent videos of your cooking or anything related to blogging niche then you will definitely get some traffic. Not only that it will help to create your brand because videos remain longer duration in our memory than just a picture. But only hurdle is you should have good skill in capturing videos and editing those. Otherwise you may need to hire professional which will be costly.
9. Instagram: A picture driven social networking site. It has huge user base. You can use if you use to take a lot of pictures.
10. Tumblr: I am not using this microblogging site. But it is very popular as social networking site. You can explore the features of this site and try it for attracting traffic to your food blog.
Recipe Submission Sites for Food Bloggers
Above mentioned recipe submission sites are very popular and many food bloggers are using a few sites from this list. Though all site are equally effective because some sites need approval (Food Gawker, Tastespotting etc)to get publish your blog posts whereas a few sites do not require any such approval. So you can as many as sites from this list to submit your food blog posts and get traffic from those social media or social bookmarking or recipe submission sites.