Many of us pay a lot of money every month for recharging mobile phones and paying utility bills. Every month you also try to save money by reducing your expense on mobile phones and utility bills and you failed every time. But still you can save money by using Paytm wallet. You can get complete guidance on Paytm wallet account in earlier post and can learn how to open Paytm wallet account. You can recharge online mobile phones and pay your utility bills very conveniently and avail exciting deals and coupons at the time of recharge online. These are main advantages of opening a Paytm account. Not only that you can even do online shopping with your Paytm wallet.
How to recharge online by using Paytm wallet?
- Step 1: Create your Paytm wallet account
- Step 2: Login your Paytm wallet account
- Step 3: Load money into your account
- Step 4: Select service provider (Utility biller) and give details of bill related information or provide mobile number for recharging or pay bill of your phone
- Step 5: Pay instantly by using Paytm wallet balance
How to save money by using Paytm wallet?
Paytm offers deals and coupons which you can avail while you recharge online your phone, pay bills for landline, DTH, gas, electricity, data card and many more. You should your eyes regularly on Paytm offers.
Paytm offers deals and recharge coupons to
- First time users
- Users who recharge online mobile phone, pay electricity bill, gas bill, broadband bill and many more
- Travelers who want to book their hotel rooms and purchase bus tickets
If you are an online shopper and love to save money while shopping then you can also get many deals and discount coupons what you can use while paying online. Paytm wallet is basically a m wallet or digital wallet. To know more about other mobile wallets or m wallet, visit FavCounter regularly and share your experience (if you are using any mobile wallet) by leaving your comment.
How to do online shopping with mRupee wallet?
Install your PayZapp app & pay in Just one click
Are you planning to register for your Oxigen Wallet?
Do you have SBI Buddy mobile wallet?
Why will you open ICICI Pockets eWallet?