When you pay online that time what issues you generally think of? Or what issue have you faced ever unfortunately? You must think of security issue, payment failure issue and payment refund issue. Yes, these are major parameters many online shoppers or payers think while they transact online. But there are many online shoppers who also expect easy payment steps. They want least number of clicks to make payment without compromising security issues. Some time you also think of dispute settlement process. So point is, now people are expecting better shopping experience in all aspects, so why not at the time of payment also? PayUMoney wallet addressed almost all aspects what anybody wants at time of making online payment.
Suggested read :
8 popular mobile wallets in India
Benefits of using PayUMoney?
- To use PayUMoney service, you need to signup for first time and then you can use this at the time of making payments on hundreds of eCommerce sites securely. You can manage payments and transactions for life time. PayUMoney gives you the opportunity to store your card details, shipping & billing information securely.
- After selecting PayUmoney option, you can make payment by using credit card, debit card, net banking or PayUMoney wallet. So you do not need to worry about your PayUMoney wallet balance. You can choose any option for your payment. They accept both VISA & MasterCard payment scheme.
- Not only that, you will get discount or guaranteed reward (online offers) at time of using PayUMoney. You may think, how it is possible? Yes you will be rewarded by PayUMoney as they charged merchants or sellers for using their payment gateway.
- If you purchase from any PayUMoney webstore or storefront then you can enjoy extra level of safety for your money through buyer protection mechanism. They will keep your money at their end and after receiving order delivery confirmation, they will release your money towards seller. So you can enjoy full refund if you did not receive order or in case products do not match your expectation.
How to create PayUMoney wallet?
- First you have to signup for PayUMoney
- Give all details (email id, mobile number & password) as needed. Remember, you have to select “I am a buyer” at the top of signup box
- Load your PayUMoney wallet by using your credit card, debit card or internet banking facility
- When you want to make payment on any eCommerce site by using PayUMoney wallet, you will select PayUMoney as payment option and then pay with your PayUmoney wallet or using debit card or credit or net banking facility. You can find PayUMoney directly as payment option or it will come under “other wallets and cash card”
- You can download PayUMoney app from Google Play Store for more convenience. Earlier people can recharge phone and pay postpaid bills by using PayUMoney app. But they have removed this option now.
There many other such wallets. To know more about mobile wallets, search on this website and be updated and be a smart online shopper too.
Related posts :
How to recharge online and save money by using Paytm wallet?
How to do online shopping with mRupee wallet?
Install your PayZapp app & pay in Just one click
A complete guidance of mobile wallets or digital wallets in India
pic-courtesy: PayUMoney & bookmyshow