We all are habitual in food order over phone from local restaurants and shops, placing order online for pizzas, wraps etc. But what if you are ordering food online from your known local restaurant or placing online food order when you traveling in train. It will be exciting, right? and yes there are some online food ordering and delivery sites where you can do these. Suppose you want order food for office meeting, you want to have some Indian traditional meal but due to messy packaging and many items you have to order, you simply avoid such meal and will prefer pizza etc. But from now you do not need to worry as there are an online food ordering and delivery site where you can make an order such food without that mess. Sounds interesting?
Online food ordering and delivery websites
Swiggy is an innovative online food ordering platform which bridges best local restaurants and foodies like you and me. It is run by a group of young, enthusiast and talented people.
Till now services available in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, New Delhi, Chennai.
- You can place order food from best local restaurants which are partners of Swiggy
- Own exclusive fleet of delivery personnel to pickup orders from restaurants and deliver it to customers
- No minimum order policy on any restaurant
- Accept online payments for all partner restaurants
- Offers exciting deals and coupons on food available in its partner restaurants
- Swiggy has customer friendly refund policy and support
- Taste of food will vary from one partner restaurant to another but some foodie may like this variation
- You can not make order over phone, you have use their website or app to make an order
- Some time they will not handover you the printed bill but they will show you the bill at the time of delivery
Many time we feel that our train journey became horrible just because of boring food. What if you get food of your choice at your seat and for that you just need to place an order online or just a phone call. It is exciting, right? It is possible. Travel Khana offers such services for passengers who are travelling by train. You just need to select train or PNR number, add food of your choice and reserve food at station.
- Order fresh food in more than 2000 trains at any time (24*7)
- Now operating in almost 80 cities and still expanding rapidly across the India railway network
- Option to choose food among the variety of choices
- Safe and reliable patented technology behind Travelkhana to serve its customers
- Option to choose cash on delivery when place an online order and pay when you receive food
- Services are not available in many tier 3 and 4 cities
- TravelKhana may cancel your order if your train reaches station beyond restaurant’s operational timing
- There may be some issues which are beyond TravelKhana’s control like your train delayed, internet connection or mobile signal issues but TravelKhana always tries to maintain coordination between restaurants and passengers
Petoo is a online food order and delivery site who offers Indian food and deliver in way that it does not look messy. Food is well packed so that you can have it anywhere and also can easily dispose the packaging material. It needs to follow 4 easy steps to make an order. First download Petoo app or open its website, then select your location to get the menu available at your location, then place an order and finally relax till receiving your order and enjoy.
- Tasty food at your door step
- You can check the recipe of your favorite dishes, you can know nutrition value of your dishes.
- Clean and appreciable packaging of food to deliver at your door step
- Bulk and group orders are accepted
- Avail exciting offers on your order
- You may notice that less number of variety in dishes available at your location
- Services are offered only in Bangalore, so others need to wait till they expand their business in your city
Many of you already tasted food from these three online food ordering and delivery sites. If you did then please share your experience, but if you not yet tasted food from those sites then you can try those and share your experience by leaving a comment here.