Soup is a healthy dish but during winter a bowl of hot soup is definitely something different. Do you agree? If not then that means you actually do not like soup at all. Huh!! A bowl of soup can be different in taste, color and flavor from another. You can find thousands types of soup in this world. So go and explore all of those. Sometime you may discover some soup which are so tasty whereas sometime you may find it like a disaster. 🙂 Here mushroom soup with scrambled paneer is not only tasty and easy to cook also. You will definitely like this and you want to have this again and again.
“Mushroom soup with scrambles paneer” – the name says many things. You can actually realize how delicious it can be. Right? But do you actually like mushrooms? No?? Then you must give a chance to this mushroom soup with scrambled paneer, I bet, you will definitely like this so much and will try this again. I am saying it this way because some people actually do not mushrooms just because of it’s ugly look. Some people also say that mushrooms do not have any flavor or smell. It’s tasty just for magic of a lot of spices and other ingredients. So they find that it is very difficult to prepare a mushroom dish.
But it is actually not true. You can make mushroom dishes so easily and your attempt to make mushroom soup with scrambled paneer will definitely be appreciated by your friend and family. It takes hardly 25 minutes and your soup will be ready to serve.
This soup is thick & whitish in color. Fried scrambled paneer will add different taste what you will not generally taste in any soup.
- Mushroom - 100 gm
- Garlic / lahsun - 4 cloves
- Green chilies - 2
- Roasted cumin powder / jeera powder - 1 tsp
- Roasted coriander / dhania powder - 1 tsp
- Red chili / lal mirch powder - 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder - 2 tsp
- Paneer - 40 gm
- Potato / aloo- 1 small size
- Corn flour - 2 tsp
- Onion / pyaz - 2 small size
- Oil - 0.5 tbsp
- Salt - as needed
- Water - 2 cups
- Heat oil in a cooking pot and add chopped garlic & green chilies and fry till color turn into brown
- Now add scrambled paneer and fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add all spices (cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, black pepper powder) & salt and stir properly
- Add boiled potato and mash potato with hand masher and mix with all other ingredients
- Add water and let it start boiling and after 5 minutes add onion layers (Cut onion into 4 pieces and separate layers)
- Now take 1 tbsp hot water in a bowl and mix corn flour add that in soup and stir continuously
- Now take soup in bowl and serve hot
If you like soup and often have this at your home then you must try these soup too – cabbage soup, mixed vegetable soup, butter carrot soup, tomato soup etc.