Have you ever tasted cheese bread? or garlic cheese bread? You definitely did, RIGHT? But did you ever notice that many people prefer to enjoy cheese bread with tomato soup? You may also like this combination if you have not tasted those duo. Not only cheese bread but also butter bread works equally with tomato soup. Did you ever think why it is so?
Reasons for preferring cheese bread with tomato soup
In many restaurants, soup stick or garlic cheese bread is served with tomato soup. If you travel by express train then also you can see soup sticks come along with tomato soup. Though those are not cheesy but butter is served separately. So that you can play with butter and soup stick then dip that stick into thick tomato soup and the taste of that is very different. Most of the time we think that it is just a practice and no logic is behind that practice. What do you think? Is there any behind serving cheese bread with tomato soup? No idea?
First thing what I would personally say that combination of smell of butter or cheese and tomato soup is really mouth watering. Butter or cheese really works great with any kind of soup and often additional butter is added to soup bowl before serving. But there are some people who are actually health conscious, so they want to consume less calorie. Those people always try to avoid to consume extra cheese, butter or any thing with high calorific value. So it is served separately for those people who want to enjoy the combination of both of those two items (cheese bread with tomato soup)
Secondly, what many people say and I also do admit this logic that tomato has acidic nature and cheese or butter is fat. As it is said that acid burns fat and it creates unique sensation when you put both tomato soup and cheese (or even butter) into your mouth. That sensation many people like and probably it is also a very important factor for serving cheese bread with tomato soup.
- Tomato based soups, Delicious & easy to make soups
- Roasted tomato soup, unique in taste and healthy too
- Green mango soup, summer special aamer ambol
- Yellow peas soup, delicious soup with dried yellow peas soup
- Special mushroom pasta soup, Italian style Indian soup
- Tomato onion soup, fresh soup with onion and tomatoes
- Red lentil soup, delicious masoor dal soup
- Sweet soup with tomatoes and tapioca pearls
- Delicious spinach soup, smooth creamy palak soup
- Crispy vegetable soup with fried corn flour base
There may be so many other reasons for liking cheese bread with tomato soup. May be your reason is different but most of the people love to have cheese bread with tomato soup for only those two reasons. If you like these two for any other reason then you can share that with us.
- How to select best smoothie maker?
- How to select best mixer grinder for you?
- How to choose best microwave oven for your kitchen?
- Microwave oven price – How much you should spend?
- Functions of mixer grinder, Which one is not in your appliance?
- Best refrigerator in India – Which one do you like?
- How to choose best kitchen chimney for you? A buying guide
- How to choose best refrigerator for home?
- Smart way to select pop up bread toaster for your daily need
- How to select OTG oven for your kitchen?