Let’s talk about your buying frequency of domestic appliances. As you know every kitchen as some specific appliances like toaster, juicer, mixer grinder, hand blender, refrigerator, induction cooktop, gas oven, coffee maker, microwave oven, kitchen chimney and many other appliances. These are mainly kitchen appliances but there are also some other appliances what people use at home for certain purpose. These are mainly washing machine, dishwasher, geyser, air conditioner, air cooler etc.
Most of those domestic appliances are very very useful, so life is very difficult when those are not available or not working properly. So you definitely need to repair those occasionally but sometime repairing of those domestic appliances do not work because every machine comes with certain life till when it performs satisfactory. After that period it may go out of order anytime or any moment. So you need to buy a new appliance and replace the old one.
- How to select best smoothie maker?
- Functions of mixer grinder, Which one is not in your appliance?
- How to choose best kitchen chimney for you? A buying guide
- Best refrigerator in India – Which one do you like?
- How to choose best microwave oven for your kitchen?
Life expectancy of appliances
|Gas Oven||10-20 yrs|
|Kitchen chimney||9-15 yrs|
|Mixer grinder||6-12 yrs|
|Hand blender||5-10 yrs|
|Sandwich maker||5-10 yrs|
|Microwave oven||8-15 yrs|
|Washing machine||8-15 yrs|
|Air conditioner||10-15 yrs|
|Air cooler||12-18 yrs|
- Microwave oven price – How much you should spend?
- How to select OTG oven for your kitchen?
- How to choose best refrigerator for home?
- Smart way to select pop up bread toaster for your daily need
- How to select best mixer grinder for you?
How often you replace your old domestic appliances with new appliances?
life expectancy of any machine depends upon of its usage and maintenance. If a machine is used very occasionally and regular maintenance or servicing is done then it may perform well for longer period. But you are using a machine regularly and you are also neglecting it regular maintenance work then you can not expect that your appliance will perform well for longer period. It will go out of order very soon.
So when do you buy toaster, coffee maker, juicer, mixer grinder etc? Do you purchase such domestic appliances each year or after each one or two years you may need to buy some appliances? I know personally some people who usually visit stores two or three time for buying something, but that too only possible when your kitchen is packed with a lot of machines or tools. Is it your case? if not then how often do you purchase?
Visit to check exciting offers & deals on domestic appliances
- Which one is your best breakfast sandwich maker?
- Best blender for smoothies in India
- Buy best hand blenders – Food mixers & blenders guide
- Best mixer grinder in India – Top 5 models
- Which is the best microwave oven in India?
Feeling hungry then let’s try some food at home too – masoor dal soup, very delicious green beans soup, oats soup with various vegetables, carrot (gajar) soup with extra butter, hot & sour tomato soup, dark red colored beetroot soup etc.