Induction cooktop is an essential kitchen appliance. Nowadays many people have started preferring this over a gas oven. It is because induction cooktop is advantageous as it offers fire-less cooking. Not only that you can even carry it very easily, so you can use it for your outdoor party too. But many people find difficulties in selecting best induction cooktop (or induction chulha in Hindi) according to their need.
Top 3 induction chulha or Best induction cooktop
Prestige PIC 6.0 V3 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
- It consumes less power because it provides heating at highest efficiency, dynamically monitors the temperature of the vessel and adjusts the power level based on the size of the vessel.
- It is very much user-friendly and this advanced induction cook top houses soft touch buttons, automatic voltage regulator, anti-magnetic wall and an aerodynamic cooling system.
- If you have a child at your home then it is an excellent product for you because it’s unique design to protect the cooktop from insects and features a child lock function.
- Added dual heat sensor automatically senses the temperature of the vessel and prevent over heating there by saving power.
Usha C 2102 P 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
- GENERAL FEATURES – Body Material Ceramic Control Push Button controls (Preset Cooking Menus 6), it is portable and easy to use
- POWER FEATURES – Frequency 50 Hz Power Consumption 2100 W Power Input 160 – 240 V, it also comes with variable temperature and timer settings and digital heat indicator for cooking zone
- SAFETY FEATURES – Automatic shut-off Yes
Prestige PIC 2.0 V2 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop
- Feather touch buttons Anti-magnetic wall Anti skid steel ring
- It looks very stylish
So which one is most effective from those top 3 induction chulha or best induction cooktop according to your need.
Factors to consider before buying your best induction cooktop
Power is one of the major factors to consider before buying any electrical appliance and induction cooktop is not an exception here. It factor will tell you what all you can do with that tool and how faster it will perform. Minimum 1200 watt is required for any cooktop to perform basic cooking activities. But if you want to do all major cooking activities you need at-least 2000 watt or above.
Auto Shut Off
Auto shut off is a must-have feature in an induction cooktop. It helps users to protect themselves from any unwanted incident. When you are using an electrical appliance, more particularly if you are using a kitchen tool then such safety feature becomes more significant because we all are always busy with multiple activities when we cook. Is it not true? Peeling, chopping, mixing, grinding, boiling, grilling, blending, stirring etc may need to be performed when we are cooking. AND most of the tasks we do with electrical equipment. So if you lose your attention when you are using induction cooktop then it may lead to an accident. So this feature helps to turn off your appliance automatically when there is no cookware on the cooktop or in a case of accidental over heating.
Auto Heat Up
This feature name itself tells users what it does but you definitely have doubt about its usage & effectiveness. It heats up induction cooktop to a higher setting and then starts dropping heat from the higher level to lower level. It helps in faster cooking and more importantly when you are cooking rice or want to dry up gravy etc for any reason.
If you have a child in your house then you may be looking for such feature in your best induction cooktop. It will give you peace of mind that your child is safe from unwanted incident due to mistakenly unsafe operation by your child.
This is one of the best features to consider if someone wants to keep safe himself and save power too. As the name of this feature suggests, it does also the same thing. Your induction cooktop with this feature can detect whether a cooking pan is located on heating zone or not. If you lift cooking pan from the cooking zone of induction cooktop then it will automatically turn off. Not only that even such appliance can detect whether cooking pan is put on the exact location or not. It can even detect induction safe cookware, so heat will not be generated until induction safe cookware is placed on the right place.
Here power is divided into two power zones in a pair. Did not get it? Suppose when power increases in a particular zone then it will automatically decrease power in another zone. But I am least bother of this feature because I always prefer single stand alone unit, and never put myself in rush to cook multiple items at a time. It is because I am a passionate cook, I like it but never forced to cook. But I know this power management feature is important for many people.
Predefined Cooking Mode
This was very helpful when I first time used an induction cooktop, it was a basic single stand-alone induction cooktop but came with a lot of predefined cooking modes. It helped me to cook many things effortlessly when I was in hostel and also in the rented house for years away from my family.
Control Knob Vs Touch Pad
I always prefer touch pad instead of the control knobs. I think nowadays nobody will prefer control knob over touch pad because a user can control functions & time effortlessly with touch pad and it is very easy to clean too. So touch pad is always better over control knob if you handle it with care.
I am mentioning this at last but I think it is a most important factor because we always have a limited budget for any shopping. It is that important but even if I do not mention it in this list still you will definitely consider it first that is why I am mentioning it at last. We all have limited income to survive and we also know that nothing comes at free. So it is most important but least discussed factor.
Smart appliance tips
- How to select best smoothie maker?
- How to choose best microwave oven for your kitchen?
- Functions of mixer grinder, Which one is not in your appliance?
- Best refrigerator in India – Which one do you like?
- How to choose best kitchen chimney for you? A buying guide
- Which electric toaster is your favorite from this list
- Which one is your best breakfast sandwich maker?
- Best blender for smoothies in India
- Buy best hand blenders – Food mixers & blenders guide
- Best mixer grinder in India – Top 5 models
- Which is the best microwave oven in India?